ACM MobiCom 2019 is the twenty-fifth in a series of annual conferences sponsored by ACM SIGMOBILE dedicated to addressing the challenges in the areas of mobile computing and wireless and mobile networking. The MobiCom conference series serves as a highly selective, premier international forum addressing networks, systems, algorithms, and applications that support mobile computers and wireless networks. In addition to the regular conference program, MobiCom 2019 will include a set of workshops, research demonstrations, and a poster session that includes the ACM Student Research Competition.
Workshop submission deadlines:MAVRIX: June 14th, 2019
Internet-QoE: June 21, 2019
HotEdgeVideo: June 21, 2019
S3: June 30th, 2019
SMAS: June 20th, 2019
WiNTECH: June 21, 2019, 5pm EST
mmNets: June 28th, 2019 (11:59 PM EST)
CHANTS: June 21, 2019
Poster and demo deadlines
|Submission||June 15, 2019 11:59 PM|
|Notification of acceptance||June 24, 2019 11:59 PM|
|Camera-ready||July 1, 2019|
Student travel grant deadlines
|Travel Grant Application Submission Deadline||July 1, 2019 (23:59 EST)|
|Travel Grant Award Notification||July 5, 2019|
|Deadline to Accept/Decline Travel Grant Award||July 8, 2019|
Registration deadlinesEarly-Bird (Ends Sept 1st)
Late (Ends Oct 20th)
On-Site (Begins Oct 21st)
- June 2019 - Program, Location & Activities, Venue, MobiJob, N2Women and Student travel grant are up.
- May 2019 - Workshops CFPs are up.
- April 2019 - Workshops and tutorials are up. Call for posters and demos are up. Travel information is up.
- February 2019 - Call for workshops is up.
- January 2019 - Dates, location, & organizing committee have been announced.
- December 2018 - First round of accepted papers announced.
- July 2018 - Submission website is online. Call for papers is up. MobiCom 2019 webpage is live.