ACM MobiCom 2019 is the twenty-fifth in a series of annual conferences sponsored by ACM SIGMOBILE dedicated to addressing the challenges in the areas of mobile computing and wireless and mobile networking. The MobiCom conference series serves as a highly selective, premier international forum addressing networks, systems, algorithms, and applications that support mobile computers and wireless networks. In addition to the regular conference program, MobiCom 2019 will include a set of workshops, research demonstrations, and a poster session that includes the ACM Student Research Competition.
ACM MobiCom 25th Anniversary Celebrations!Since this is the 25th anniversary of the conference, we aim to make this year's conference special and unusually memorable! To celebrate the anniversary, we have arranged for a number of exciting activities throughout the conference. For now, we'll leave the details as a surprise, be we are sure you will enjoy them. Register and make your travel plans today so you won't miss out.
Registration deadlinesEarly-Bird (Ends Sept 1st)
Late (Ends Oct 20th)
On-Site (Begins Oct 21st)
- August 2019 - Advance Program and Mentorship Program are up.
- August 2019 - Tutorials are up.
- July 2019 - Student/N2Women Travel Grant awards announced. Make sure to check your spam folder too.
- July 2019 - Registration and Hotel Reservations is up
- June 2019 - Program, Location & Activities, Venue, MobiJob, N2Women and Student travel grant are up.
- May 2019 - Workshops CFPs are up.
- April 2019 - Workshops and tutorials are up. Call for posters and demos are up. Travel information is up.
- February 2019 - Call for workshops is up.
- January 2019 - Dates, location, & organizing committee have been announced.
- December 2018 - First round of accepted papers announced.
- July 2018 - Submission website is online. Call for papers is up. MobiCom 2019 webpage is live.