ACM MobiCom 2020 is the twenty-sixth in a series of annual conferences sponsored by ACM SIGMOBILE dedicated to addressing the challenges in the areas of mobile computing and wireless and mobile networking. The MobiCom conference series serves as a highly selective, premier international forum addressing networks, systems, algorithms, and applications that support mobile computers and wireless networks. In addition to the regular conference program, MobiCom 2020 will include a set of workshops, research demonstrations, and a poster session that includes the ACM Student Research Competition.
- January 2020 - Call for workshops is up.
- January 2020 - First round of accepted papers announced.
- March 2020 - Submission deadline extended to March 21st for abstracts and March 25th for papers.
- March 2020 - Workshops & Tutorials announced.
- May 2020 - Workshop papers submission deadline extended to June 5th due to Covid-19 situation.
- May 2020 - Mobicom 2020 will be held as a virtual conference.
- May 2020 - Call for demos is up.
- June 2020 - Call for posters is up.
- July 2020 - Posters submission deadline extended to July 15th.
- July 2020 - Demos submission deadline extended to July 13th.
- August 2020 - Online registration is open here.
- August 2020 - Workshops/tutorials format has been changed. All the workshops/tutorial will be held on Sept. 25th.
- August 2020 - N2Women Event announced.
- August 2020 - Provisional Program announcement.
- August 2020 - Virtual Presentation Instructions updated.
- August 2020 - New tutorial announced.
- September 2020 - Mentorship program announced.
- September 2020 - MobiCom program details available.
- September 2020 - Best paper awards announced.
- September 2020 - Conference proceedings are available here.
Best Paper AwardHummingbird: Energy Efficient GPS Receiver for Small Satellites
Sujay Narayana, R Venkatesha Prasad, Vijay S Rao (TU Delft); Luca Mottola (Politecnico di Milano, Italy and RI.SE SICS Sweden); T Venkata Prabhakar (IISc, India)
M-Cube: A Millimeter-Wave Massive MIMO Software Radio
Renjie Zhao, Timothy Woodford, Teng Wei, Kun Qian, Xinyu Zhang (University of California San Diego)
Honourable Mention AwardSniffing Visible Light Communication Through Walls
Minhao Cui, Yuda Feng (University of Massachusetts Amherst); Qing Wang (Delft University of Technology); Jie Xiong (University of Massachusetts Amherst)
- ACM Transactions on Sensor Networks (TOSN) - Publishing research and applications of distributed, wireless or wireline sensor and actuator networks.
- ACM Transactions on Privacy and Security (TOPS) - High-quality research results in the fields of information and system security and privacy.
- ACM Transactions on Quantum Computing (TQC) - High-impact, original research papers and select surveys on topics in quantum computing and quantum information science.
- ACM Transactions on Modeling and Computer Simulation (TOMACS) - High-quality research and developmental results referring to all phases of the modeling and simulation life cycle.