ACM MobiCom 2020 is the twenty-sixth in a series of annual conferences sponsored by ACM SIGMOBILE dedicated to addressing the challenges in the areas of mobile computing and wireless and mobile networking. The MobiCom conference series serves as a highly selective, premier international forum addressing networks, systems, algorithms, and applications that support mobile computers and wireless networks. In addition to the regular conference program, MobiCom 2020 will include a set of workshops, research demonstrations, and a poster session that includes the ACM Student Research Competition.
- January 2020 - Call for workshops is up.
- January 2020 - First round of accepted papers announced.
- March 2020 - Submission deadline extended to March 21st for abstracts and March 25th for papers.
- March 2020 - Workshops & Tutorials announced.
- May 2020 - Workshop papers submission deadline extended to June 5th due to Covid-19 situation.
- May 2020 - Mobicom 2020 will be held as a virtual conference.
- May 2020 - Call for demos is up.
- June 2020 - Call for posters is up.
- July 2020 - Posters submission deadline extended to July 15th.
- July 2020 - Demos submission deadline extended to July 13th.