ACM MobiCom 2020 Mentorship Program
Call for ApplicationsSIGMOBILE is launching its second Mentorship Program at MobiCom 2020. The goal of this program is to enable SIGMOBILE student members to get a chance to interact with senior researchers, either one-on-one or as a small team of 2 students. All mentoring sessions will be conducted online.
To be eligible for participation, you must be:
- currently enrolled as a graduate student (M.S. or PhD)
- a registered attendee at ACM MobiCom’20
- available on all days of the main conference: Sep 21 - Sep 24
- Research interests
- Expectations from the program: If you have specific mentoring needs, please specify here. For example, please indicate if you are currently applying to industry and/or academia and are looking for a mentor to guide you in that aspect.
- Who would you like to meet: If you would like a specific researcher as your mentor, please indicate so. We cannot guarantee that you will be paired with a mentor of your choice.
- Availability: Please indicate if you are available on Workshop Days in addition to the Main Conference Days.
|Applications Due||September 13th 2020|
|Acceptance Notifications||September 15th 2020|
|Mentoring Schedule||September 15th 2020|