Visa Information

Visa Information

Citizens of the Member States of the European Union, and citizens of Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and Switzerland, may enter Spain with their national identity card or with a valid passport.

If you are a Non-European Union citizen and want to travel to Spain for attending MobiCom 2023 you will have to obtain a visa. There are different types of visa that vary, depending on the period of time you have to stay in the country and the travel purpose. The Schengen visa is issued to third-country nationals listed in Annex I of Regulation (EU) 2018/1806. This visa allows the holder to stay in the Schengen area for up to 90 days (in any 180-day period) for the purposes of tourism, business, visiting family, medical treatment, studies, training placements or volunteer activities that last under 3 months, or for other non-gainful activities.

Business visa for Spain Schengen type

It is like a tourist visa, but for work reasons. It is requested for people who have to travel to Spain for a meeting, conference or any other specific work reason. To obtain it you have to go to the Spanish Embassy/Consulate in your country of residence to complete the procedure.

Mobility within EU countries: All of those non-UE citizens who hold a valid EU residence permit can enter Spain without applying for a new visa as long as their EU residence permit is still valid.